Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bodybuilding Secrets Podcast by Tom Venuto

Last night, as I was going to bed when I received a facebook email from my all time fitness mentor, Tom Venuto. Tom had just released his first podcast for one of his websites, bodybuilding secrets So, I clicked on the link with the intentions of listening to Tom's podcast for only a few minutes as I had to wake up early to train. Well, that few minutes stretched to one hour followed by hour #2. In this podcast, Tom was interviewing Peter C. Siegel, R.H., the world’s #1 sports and peak performance hypnotherapist. It was so good that I actually ended up listening to the whole interview, twice AND I have it in my Zune so that I can listen to it throughout the week(end)!!!!!!

Visit Tom's Body building website to hear the podcast...

No comments: