Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Website Coming Soon and Updates

Hi folks, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been working on a new website, discussion forum, and a blog, which should be up and active hopefully by the end of this month. I will post the active link as soon as it's presentable. It'll be very interactive and informative. Please visit this blog frequently or alternatively, leave me your email and I will email everyone as soon as it is launched. You can contact me by email at arkhag@gmail.com. In the meantime, if you'd like to support my cause and make a donation to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, please visit here.
Here is what I have been up to and my plans for the next couple of months....
  1. I've been really busy with my running group, scheduling, training, etc. If you live in the LA area, I'd love you have you in my group. We have great runs. Please visit the Santa Monica Running Group and sign up. It's free!
  2. I've been training a group for the upcoming San Diego Marathon. They are a great group of people. Very motivated and dedicated. Although, it's too late to join that training group, I am planning to start a Long Beach marathon training group. If you'd like to sign up for that one, send me an email with your interest. I'll start the training from the very beginning... So, it's for all levels. Email me with your interest and I'll put you in the group. arkhag@gmail.com
  3. My own training... Saturdays and Sundays, I spend about 11 hours in total training. Weekdays, I usually train about 2-3 hours per day. So, this has been really keeping me busy.
  4. My upcoming races. I am planning to compete in the upcoming:
    1. Desert Triathlon on 4/20/2008
    2. Wildflower Long Course on 5/2/2008
    3. San Diego Rock & Roll Marathon 6/1/2008
    4. More races than I have space for.
  5. My Job!!!! I work 8 hours every day.
So folks, I apologize for the lack of updates, but they're coming. Please stay tuned or give me your email and I will update you periodically. If I can help you in any way achieving your fitness, health, weight loss, and life goals, please don't hesitate to ask. I am a firm believer in the "pay-it-forward" idea and Randy Pausch's "enabling other people's dreams". Please visit his website, watch all his videos. There are a lot to be learned from that man.

No comments: