Here is what I have been up to and my plans for the next couple of months....
- I've been really busy with my running group, scheduling, training, etc. If you live in the LA area, I'd love you have you in my group. We have great runs. Please visit the Santa Monica Running Group and sign up. It's free!
- I've been training a group for the upcoming San Diego Marathon. They are a great group of people. Very motivated and dedicated. Although, it's too late to join that training group, I am planning to start a Long Beach marathon training group. If you'd like to sign up for that one, send me an email with your interest. I'll start the training from the very beginning... So, it's for all levels. Email me with your interest and I'll put you in the group. email@example.com
- My own training... Saturdays and Sundays, I spend about 11 hours in total training. Weekdays, I usually train about 2-3 hours per day. So, this has been really keeping me busy.
- My upcoming races. I am planning to compete in the upcoming:
- Desert Triathlon on 4/20/2008
- Wildflower Long Course on 5/2/2008
- San Diego Rock & Roll Marathon 6/1/2008
- More races than I have space for.
- My Job!!!! I work 8 hours every day.