Monday, April 21, 2008

Interview and Desert Triathlon

I had the pleasure of getting interviewed by Kyle Battis, the manager of burnthefatinnercircle.com regarding my fat loss journey and transformation. I encourage anyone to please sign up and listen to the interview. I share a lot of my strategies and helpful tips and hints. Tom Venuto's Burn the fat inner circle is an excellent resource and community for anyone interested in health, fitness, losing weight, getting lean, etc. I cannot say enough good things about it and the amount of support and exclusive content (articles, interviews, tools, calculators, discussion boards, etc) that the site has to offer is absolutely amazing and can not be found anywhere on the internet. To get more information about my interview and the site in general, please visit http://www.burnthefatinnercircle.com/ or click here.

Desert Triathlon near Palm Springs, CA took place yesterday, April 20, 2008. I raced the "international distance", which featured a 3/4 mile swim, 24 mile bike ride, and 6 mile run. A full report with pictures will be posted in the next couple of days. Stay tuned!!!!!

Also, due to a few requests, I will be posting more "before" pictures sometime this week. I used my credit card yesterday on my way to Los Angeles from the Desert Triathlon at a local store. The cashier asked to see a second form of identification because she did not believe that the picture in my drivers license was actually of me.

No comments: